Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best cream to use to get rid of spots at a decent price???? xxxx?

Question explains lol xxxxWhat is the best cream to use to get rid of spots at a decent price???? xxxx?
Try papaya kojic and licorice base cream which is


available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'What is the best cream to use to get rid of spots at a decent price???? xxxx?
I recommend using a tea tree soap bar twice a day. Then after apply Tea Tree Oil. It is natural and the oil is an antiseptic so it kills germs on your skin. It doesn’t dry out my face or clog pores. I have been using it for a few months and my skin is 100% different. Make sure you use it everyday. You will see results in a week. You can buy it at health stores and one brand I use is “Thursday Plantation”. It is about 15$. I highly recommend this practice. It really works and is good for your skin! :) Good luck
rubbing alcohol
mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment