Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ladies, Am I The Only One Or Do You Have The Urge To Give Noogies On Men's Bald Spots Too?

I'm not talking about the nasty comb-overs eww, but some men actually look great with bald heads ;)





Especially when their head is stubble except for that empty round spot on the back, I just get the urge to wrap them in a headlock and give them a noogie!





Am the only one who gets this urge?Ladies, Am I The Only One Or Do You Have The Urge To Give Noogies On Men's Bald Spots Too?
oh! so its not just me? lol yes! i always want to do that!!!





xoxo-shelLadies, Am I The Only One Or Do You Have The Urge To Give Noogies On Men's Bald Spots Too?
I'm a man, not bald. But for the attention, maybe I should be!
My husband has a bald spot and I noogie him all the time.
LoL yeah me to, weird thing is how do they make there bald spots so shiny, thats always mad me wonder...
Maybe not the ONLY one, but definitely one of the only ones!
Maybe not noogies but definately a little rub rub
yep...just u
Oh my god this is too funny!!! lol
Um sortof in a way its creepy. But yes.
Hahahahaha i feel the urge to haha but not just bald heads
yeah, it's pretty much you, you sick, sick person.
no there r some other ppl
Most likely.
You may be, just be glad that is the ONLY urge you get...

No comments:

Post a Comment