Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark spots at the side of my cheeks cause by the expose to the sun?

what kind of make up i should wear to cover them i used different types of conceliars but didn't work,,


sorry for my englishI have dark spots at the side of my cheeks cause by the expose to the sun?
For dark spots, I know that Obagi skin care products have been known to eliminate that. After using it for 3-6months, you will notice dramatic differences, and it also helps brighten up your skin and make it look even and fresh.


For makeup, I would advise using really good products, like clinique, even though it costs more than drug store brands, it might be worth it. You should also make an appointment with a dermatologist.I have dark spots at the side of my cheeks cause by the expose to the sun?
I would suggest using products with antioxidants in it. My mom uses the serum from Elizabeth Arden and Shu Uemura to help reverse it and it seems to be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment