Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I over-plucked my eyebrows and there is a few bald spots. I need then to grow back in a month.?

I over-plucked my eyebrows and i need them to grow back in a month..there is some bald spots. what is a legitament way to make it grow back in a monthI over-plucked my eyebrows and there is a few bald spots. I need then to grow back in a month.?
There is none. grab an eyebrow pencil or powder and just fill them in.I over-plucked my eyebrows and there is a few bald spots. I need then to grow back in a month.?
really, none that im aware of anyways that really works. go to a drug store or makeup store and get a eyebrow liner pencil thats maybe 1 shade darker than your natural eyebrow color and make sure it doesnt out look the hair on your head! Other than that its just a waitting game!
Nothing, you will have to wait for them to grow back. What you can do in the meantime is get some waterproof mascara one that matches your hair color and brush your eyebrows with the mascara. I suggest waterproof in-case you sweat on your forehead or brow.
You can't. They'll have to grow on their own.





I'd try a clear eyebrow mascara--I bought some from E.L.F. for $1. Or if you want to be brace, you could use regular mascara on your brows...ask your sis or a friend for help but it's really not that hard.
there really is no way. if they look reallyy bad try coloring them in with eye liner. but make sure you do it when your alone so incase it looks bad, or you mess up, you cna wash it off and knowone will see
Rogain...you know the stuff that balding men use...apparently you can use it on eyebrows too.
Use a eyebrow filler or a dark eyeshadow.. if your a guy, since your name is kevin, maybe use your moms or something.





but they should grow back by thenn.
Kevin...


youre kind of..


G.reat


A.wesome


Y.outhfull





are you going for the girly eye look


kind of funny not hah hah funny but .....funny

No comments:

Post a Comment