Saturday, December 26, 2009

I keep getting raised whiteish red lumps/spots all over my breasts and collarbones?

does anyone know what it is? they scar really easily and stay raised like a bad scar. I have polycystic ovaries is this part of it?I keep getting raised whiteish red lumps/spots all over my breasts and collarbones?
I really think you should see your G.P. about this.I keep getting raised whiteish red lumps/spots all over my breasts and collarbones?
This sounds a bit like KP.


People can also get them commonly on their upper arms and legs.


If it IS Kiltosis Pilaris, i suggest you google it to compare.


The most you can do is exfoliate with a rough loofa.


and a exfoliating scrub, then use a strong moisturiser.


you can get one called Uremol perscribed.





Hope i helped


Best of luck x
I have those too, and i have cancer. my mother had ovarian cancer. i dont know really if they are related or not. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment