Thursday, December 17, 2009

I threw up this afternoon and now I have tiny red spots under my eyes?

I was really sick and I threw up, and now a couple of hours later, there are tiny red spots under my eyes (NOT acne). It's really scaring me. What happened? How do I fix it? Will it go away? Thanks!I threw up this afternoon and now I have tiny red spots under my eyes?
they are broken blood vessels.


its normal they should go away by tomorrow morning.


if not the afternoon.


dont panic i get them all the time and my mom is a nurse so she explained it to meI threw up this afternoon and now I have tiny red spots under my eyes?
You probably broke some little blood vessels. It will go away in a few days. Ive done that working out in my eye and in a few days it goes away.
Don't be afraid believe it or not this is fairly common in some cases when regurgitating is pushed out hard. Sounds like this may be your situation. Remember ';BRAT'; bananas, rice,apple sauce and toast for the tummy the little red dots will fade within a few day don't be alarmed if they look a little bruised while fading this is also normal. However if more appear this would not be normal and you should see your doctor for a consultation. (Shouldn't be the case.) Hope you dont have the flu now that would be bad. Feel better.
I would think they'd go away after a couple of days but if you start to feel funny in any other way I'd call the doc
This happens to me all the time, whenever I throw up. usually after heaving a lot (yeah that sounds gross, I know). It is never in my eye, just on my eyelids and under my eye down to my cheeks. It actually looks really scary.





It actually takes about 4 days for them to go away fully for me.





-m

No comments:

Post a Comment