Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best thing to get rid of scars on face from spots?

I have never had acne or bad skin but when i do get a spot my skin is so sensitive it tends to scar really easy, how do i get rid of these?





I do try bio oil but its so greasy i cant wear it unless sleeping and even then my hair and pillows get horribly greasy. I moisturise and things too, but does anyone have good tips?





P.s please dont suggest toothpaste etc as this burns and my skin is too sensitive for it. xxBest thing to get rid of scars on face from spots?
still use bio oil, because it works amazing, but after applying it, wait 1-2 minutes so that it soaks into your skin, then wipe it off. no oil will be left ON your skin, but it will still be soaked in enough to work. trust me, its the same for me, i used to hate putting it on because of the greasy-ness, but i found it works just as good this way. :)Best thing to get rid of scars on face from spots?
never scrathc or touch a spot dont put toothpaste on the spot it will only weaken the spot not removing it always wash your face before sleeping this helpsss

No comments:

Post a Comment