Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I shave without getting Spots?

I am 15 and I have to shave me face all the time its annoying when I do it and I get spots is there any way I can shave without getting spotsHow can I shave without getting Spots?
Never shave upwards, that opens the pores alot more and results in spots, always shave downwards, i admit sometimes you may have to shave upwards, try to limit it to as low as you possibly can. :) hope i have helped.





It is a good thing to open your pores, but not if you dont moisturise your face afterwards, it will let the germs in.How can I shave without getting Spots?
Use a facial scrub often, and make sure you don't let the hair grow too long...this is what causes bacteria..I think.
shower in hot water let the hot water spray on your face to open up your poars and so the hair folicles become loose.... shave in shower if you can.... you will see how smoothe it will come out... OH and you might need a new razor if your getting bumps too ... gilette seems to be a good brand....





but yeah hot water works cuz i shave down there and hot water helps a lot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment