Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have these weird brown spots on my face?

ok i have these small brownish splotches on my face, only on the skin above my upper lip, and on my nose. what are they?! i'm only 13. i want them gone. any thing that you know an make them go away? please help! thanks!I have these weird brown spots on my face?
im 13 also.ok well maybe u are using something u are alergic too.i have very sinsitive skin so i have to figure out wat im alergic to all the time.lol.ok well first stop using and facial wask or cream and ur makeup for like 3 days.just wask ur face with water....they could be black heads....idk.or maybe its just your hormones...that kinda stuff...or maybe the are freckles... or maybe u are eating something u are alergic too.like...idk anything thats not really healthy for you...like msg(in chinese food) anything sugary...idk so just watch wat ur eating for the next couple days...if they dont go away,then i would see a dermotologist.could be skin cancer.but that is like a 1 in a million chance...so i dont think its that...just thrwning the thought out there tho.also they could just be birth marks...so yea.use clean%26amp;clear is this keeps happpening and doesnt go away.use a product for sensitive skin.


hope this hepls!


maeI have these weird brown spots on my face?
They could be freckles or moles I guess... See a dermatologist if you're still worried!
not sure what they are exactly maybe try to rub some lemon juice on it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment