Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of Spots?

I always have several spots on my forehead and on my chin - everywhere else I'm fine but I get more before I'm on my period.





How come loads of other people who don't eat as good a diet as me don't get any spots whatsoever ! arghh.





Also, are there any ways to at least reduce redness?


thanks.How do I get rid of Spots?
right,well....I have quite a few spots aswell.Iv tried loadza things face masks,washes,steaming iv even put toothpaste on my face lol.I guess its just cuz im a teenager.How old r u?You probz get them b4 ur period cuz of all the hormones.Yeh its well annoying when people eat what they want nd there skin is great.Sum peeps r u ammune to getting spots.I think you just have 2 wash ur face lyk 3 times a day nd let nature take its course-I dont think theres any magical cure.I wish there was tho =]How do I get rid of Spots?
fade cream
Chemists would probably do cream that would help, a daily 'spot reducing' facewash used daily could also help you a bit, but may not work miracles. Alternatively you could go to your doc for help - as u may have a mild case of acne (contrary to popular belief diet has nothing to do with this, its more hormonal, although eating lots of grease doesnt tend to help...) and he can prescribe creams 4u or antibiotics - these also take a long time to work... probably several months 4u 2 c a result. Clearasil also do a range thats meant to help clear up spots in 3 days and its really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment