Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of some sun spots on my face, they look like freckles but darker?

Look for a fading cream...usually found at your local drug store in the facial hair section.How do I get rid of some sun spots on my face, they look like freckles but darker?
i think you should put cream on it.


that helps alotHow do I get rid of some sun spots on my face, they look like freckles but darker?
There are some creams that are out there called banishing cream . It fades the spots but doesn't get rid of them completely.





To stop some others from happening always use a special SPF while in the sun. Sunscreens really help alot.


Good luck


I hope it works for you
FRECKELS ARE ONLY ANGEL KISSES.THEY ALSO PRESENT A YOUTHFUL APPEARENCE. IF YOU MUST,YOU CAN USE A FADE CREAM OR A AGE SPOT REMOVER. I'M SURE A GOOD BEAUTY SUPPLY HOUSE HAS MUCH BETTER PRODUCTS THAN WAL-MART.GO TO A PROFESSONIAL DERMATOLOGIST FIRST, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR ONE AND ONLY FACE HERE.
maybe you could put some make up on
I have the same problem except i have sun spots on my hands


I tried so many products but they just dont work


Well..When u find out what works make sure to fax me
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment