Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have black spots on my face from pimples that I had, is there any cream to get them off of my face?

And how much does the cream cost?I have black spots on my face from pimples that I had, is there any cream to get them off of my face?
Try Avons banishing cream. It helps lighten and fade away blemish marks, and its rather inexpensive.I have black spots on my face from pimples that I had, is there any cream to get them off of my face?
They sound like blackheads. If they are, you should try those Biore Blackhead Removing Strips
it is not a point to worry about u know how beautiful moon is but it also has spots on its surface. dont worry about this is the facet of beauty. take orange juices and a lot of water intake and avoid spicy and oily foods. wash your face with some anti sceptic soap and use your exclusive towel i hope this will rectify the problem
You can see a dermatologist, they can definitely do simple procedures to resurface your skin.





You can do microdermabrasion.





You can go to a spa, and have a facial.





You can go to a make-up counter, and ask a professional for cream with bleaching agent and Retinol in it.





All these are what people try, this is not an uncommon problem, so there are a lot of choices to choose, they all should have some effect, but different on every person depending on your individual case.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment