Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can lemon really lighten up dark spots on ur face or body?

i got a couple really really dark spots on my face and body can lemon really help?Can lemon really lighten up dark spots on ur face or body?
Yes it does lighten the skin. However since you really can't control how much acid you're applying on your skin, it might end up burnt and darker instead. Especially true on the more sensitive skin of the face.





Try whitening creams, they're much safer and the amount of whitening ingredients are regulated.





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/S鈥?/a>





Can lemon really lighten up dark spots on ur face or body?
yess.


I use lime


however i noticed taht i always got breakouts . like teeny tiny red ones the next morning from it.











:S
no, people say it will lighten your hair but only when there is sun or heat. I wouldnt try it on your skin. It will dry it out and maybe sting :) good luck
yes the acid lightens the color. kinda like bleach would to clothes.
yes
Uhm, I've heard that it worked, but I tried it for my acne scars, and it did nothing. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment