Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can i do about the dark spots on my face?

i am african american but i have really light skin, like a pale yellow gold, but i get acne and then i get really dark spots on my face, so i used some lighteners but now my skin is really uneven because now i have even paler skin but the dark spots are still really visible. is there a way so that i can have even skin, would sun tanning work or sunless tanner?What can i do about the dark spots on my face?
I am not too sure if tanning or sunless tanner would work because the reason you may dark spots could be caused by the melanin in your skin compared to just the appearance of the skin ( haha does that make sense hah).and tanning may only make the spots look darker because the melanin is being sped up. but if you are looking for some sort of makeup that would work I would suggest Bare Essentials- mineral make up. it is AMAZING! it makes anybodys skin seem flawless! (and after using for a few months I have noticed that my skin has improved too)What can i do about the dark spots on my face?
Don't tan. Just try clearing up the acne.
you must wash your face 3 times a day with soft skine saboon


dont use any type of cream in your face
Try exfoliating your skin...I like Apricot scrub by St. Ives...It will remove dead skin and produce a more even skin tone.
Mederma is really good for spots

No comments:

Post a Comment