Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do about all the age-spots (scars)all over my face?

......it looks like I have many little scars all over my face and I don't know how to make them a lot less visible....can use some good advice!What can I do about all the age-spots (scars)all over my face?
Age spots are small patches of darker pigmentation often caused buy sun damage. You can by creams/moistorisers etc which have a lightening agent in them designed to fade age spots but these will take a while to work and won't give immediate results. Look in the anti-aging section. In the meantime make sure you always wear sun block to stop them getting worse.What can I do about all the age-spots (scars)all over my face?
There are special creams for that. Just go to your chemist and ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment