Thursday, December 17, 2009

Anyone know any good products for spots?

The only place I've got spots are on my forehead. Thats it. Yes I do get one or two around my chin but the rest are on my forehead and I hate it cos I turn out horrible in pictures!





Does anyone know any good products I can buy or anything else? Like something I can eat?





Thank you!Anyone know any good products for spots?
Tea tree oil and witch hazel work brilliantly - even better together. Boots do a really good formula which helps any odd spots clear up really quickly.Anyone know any good products for spots?
Have a balanced diet and try to lay off the greasy foods because that can cause spots. My nan reccomended an old remedy which works wonders for me.. Try applying calamine lotion of a night before you go to sleep. You can get this from your local pharmacy.





I hope ive helped, Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment