Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dark spots on my face from random bumps & pimples I had messed with do lemons really help these go away?

I don't have severe acne but I read somewhere that lemons really do help, should I use that?I have dark spots on my face from random bumps %26amp; pimples I had messed with do lemons really help these go away?
I don't think lemons will help. For the discoloration I'd definitely see a dermo. he/she can give you with something to help you out. I can tell right away you have oily skin, I'd recommend using st.ives apricot scrub (aprox 5$ drugstores) as an exfoliation scrub every night, you only need a dime amount and you rub it in, and wash it off. It will help get rid of the dry skin, and the dirt on your face. For a morning cleansing product I'd use oxy daily cleaning pads in deep cleaning (about 7$ drugstores) it has 2% salicylic acid which helps reduce acne, rub ONE on your face every morning. You will have enough for aprox. 3 months.





If you like makeup, make sure you makeup isn't old that can cause acne. Use mineral or hypoallergenic makeup, it wont cause breakouts.





For spot treatment I don't remember the same of the stuff I use I just ran out of a tube, but look at your drugstore for a good spot treatment.


aprox 5$-40$





ummm... oily skin though out the day. Carry blotting sheets! When your face gets oily blot your skin it will take the oil off, and that will stop your acne a bit. (clean %26amp; clear blot sheets 5$ for 50 drugstores)





For the scaring invest in bio oil, aprox 10-15 dollars drugstores and I've seen it at walmart. ;D





edit: you said lemons clear acne, no it doesn't it dries it out. Lemon juice has acid, and acid drys acne/skin so I don't think you should use it, your skin will be very, very, very dry and start to pealI have dark spots on my face from random bumps %26amp; pimples I had messed with do lemons really help these go away?
okay, the lemon thing is a clensing mechanism. you dont actually apply it on your face or else the acid will damage and wrinkle your skin. lemons help your skin when you DRINK it. (many actresses squeeze lemon juice into thier water before drinking it).





also the key to smooth and clear skin is water and sunscreen.


sun is skins enemy. it wrinkles it, clogs pores, creates spots, cancer, etc.


always swear sunscreen and drink lots of water everyday (and if you like, with lemon juice in it)





hope that helped :)
its called hyperpigmentation due to trama... im an esthetician and i see this all the time! its just dark areas due to scarring from picking at your face, some things that would really improve your complexion are chemical peels, not very expensive.. there is one that uses lactic acid and kojic acid and would do wonders, you can find these at many spas, dermatology offices, or doctors offices... at home, keep your skin moisturized and wear sunscreen, they will lighten and heal over time, good luck
coco butter use this and when ur taking a shower or bath make shure the curtain is closed or glass and doors and the steam opens up your pores also try velocity from mary kay it works wonders!i like the face cleanser and moisturizer when i was using it i had no bumps on my face at all it works great
i think you should go to the doctor and check it out or talk to one of your friends who have pimples and dark spots. they might also give you useful information.
lemon juice does. dab a few drops onto a cotton ball %26amp; wipe your face with it. it will dry it up %26amp; makes the area a more even tone. also try shea butter or cocoa butter. (use the good stuff)
No, but a good dermatologist does.
Girl go get that checked out, it might be AIDS
maybe black yayas

No comments:

Post a Comment