Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whenever I use facewash products or soap etc. to clean my face i end up with spots?

Whenever I use anything with soap, scrub etc. on my face I end up getting spots and some places on my face .... why and how can i stop this? This makes it impossible for me to clean my face properlyWhenever I use facewash products or soap etc. to clean my face i end up with spots?
Having worse skin after washing your face can be a sign that either you're using the wrong products for your skin type, using them incorrectly or that you could have a mild reaction to the products which leaves your skin further irritated after your facial cleansing routine than before. The best way to pinpoint the issue is to see a dermatologist and/or to try and maintain the most consistent skin care routine possible using products specifically developed for sensitive skin. Some tips I can offer include not using any kind of bar soap on your face because it leaves behind waxy binders and harmful residues that are awful for the skin. Also, try a deep cleansing routine (here's a link: http://www.menscience.com/How-to-Wash-Yo鈥?/a> and steer clear from fatty and oily foods for a bit to try and get your skin balanced out.Whenever I use facewash products or soap etc. to clean my face i end up with spots?
Try using a different product.


this happened to me ( only with more dramatic effects ) and it could mean you are allergic to them.


try the simple range.
Try a different face wash or something gentler, you Burt's Bees complexion soap, aspirin masks with honey and baking soda do amazingly well in clearing acne.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment