Saturday, December 26, 2009

Okay so have spots on my face from bursting piples?

does anyone know how to remove the spots or how to get rid of acne. any special techniques or something besides pro-active.Okay so have spots on my face from bursting piples?
Those spots are scars. Hands off! don't pick, touch, poke, prod.. ect. Get some neosporin, and cover the spots with that before bed. It'll help heal them and reduce the scarring. And as far as acne goes... Well, if there was a cure, whoever invented it would be a billionaire! There isn't one. Just keep your skin clean, try to avoid stress, the basics. If you're really in a pinch, a little preparation H (of all things), will help. Its a strong anti-inflammatory medication, as well as a painkiller, so it really does help!Okay so have spots on my face from bursting piples?
I get break outs also.I have been trying the clean and clear kit and it has been working for me.Everybody has diff skin types so good luck!
buy a Complexion Extractor with Lance it takes out whiteheads and blackheads without harming your skin. the link to one at sephora but you can buy a cheaper one at cvs.
Hmm they might just be from popping the pimples, i get those (i have one right between my eyes!!) just cover it with some type of tinted acne cream, it'll go away soon enough.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment