Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i reduce dark black spots after pimples on my face?

they harm my charm n beauty my skin isfair n glowy but black spots harm it any cool remedies?How do i reduce dark black spots after pimples on my face?
buy an exfoliating scrub. it will brush away dead skin cells and help you do get fresh, glowing skin. i highly reccommend any neutrogena product. just make sure it's an exfoliant, that will help you get your best face possible. hope this helps! also, apply moisturizer EVERY day. with sunblock is your best bet. chances are the exfoliant will make your skin very dry , you need a moisturizer to help balance it out.How do i reduce dark black spots after pimples on my face?
get a skin bleaching crem, you don't have to be of color to use them but they are most often found in the moisturizing section or facial products section for women of color. they can take yp to 3 months to work completely depending on how dark they are, it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment