Thursday, December 17, 2009

What do i do about the tiny spots on my legs due to shaving?

I have tiny dots on my leg and i think this is coz of shaving.But most of my friends shave and thtey dont get these spots.The skin on my leg is also pretty tough and dry.MOISTURISING DOESNT HELP!HOW CAN I GET RID OF THESE SPOTS?WHICH IS THE BEST METHOD OF HAIR REMOVA.hOW DO YOU LIGHTEN DARK KNEES AND UNDERARMS???What do i do about the tiny spots on my legs due to shaving?
Sweetie, probably shaving is not the best hair removal method for your skin. I used to shave but i switched to waxing instead. Keeps my skin more moisturize. Try Sally Hansen Waxing Kit.





As per the dark knees and underarms, do not scrub them too much. It will make your skin more darker. For some of my friends whitening creams do work. Is it still best to visit your dermatologist and ask for advice. They would have the best knowledge on which product will work on your skin type.





:)What do i do about the tiny spots on my legs due to shaving?
maybe you have eczema?
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment