Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do I have Bald Spots in my hair?

i have two bald spots in each corner on the front. i noticed when i got out the shower yesterday its completly bald.the only thing i can think of is when i was washing my hair i used my fingertips and scrubbed kinda hard.does anyone know what this can be because im 17 i dont think i should be going bald this early.Why do I have Bald Spots in my hair?
hey hi i have the same prob though im 13 one symptom must be that u must be havin breathin problem,asthma or sum kinda allergy to pollens when ur this problem starts to cure a bit the prob slips to ur skin or hair n that izz y u r havin bald spots these cud spread so itz very important for u to go to a doctorWhy do I have Bald Spots in my hair?
because u smell lyk a donkeys @rse
You should go check with a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment