Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whats the best face wash or product to get rid of spots?

k i have tried loads like clearasil even toothpaste what do u recomend. please help and sorry for the spellingsWhats the best face wash or product to get rid of spots?
clearasilWhats the best face wash or product to get rid of spots?
Cetaphil.
mix some cooking oil with bown sugar ... spots gone and a silky smooth face
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
There are lots of over the counter products you can use.Cetaphil is expensive but quite good but you need to determine what you skin type is to find out are the best products for you.





A change for a better diet,cut down sugar,salt and oily foods.More fruit and veg,drink 2litres of water everyday,exercise makes those good hormones that make us glow,lots of fresh air,avoid having hair and dirty hands on your face.








Once you have found what
well i have kinda more sensitive skin and i luv cetiphile face wash. and it keeps my skin from feeling oily all day. but it also keeps it from feeling to dried out like tooth paste does. i wouldn't recomend proactive cuz it burned my face. or oxy cuz it burns to
Get down to the body shop and buy tea tree and mint foaming face wash, its brilliant! I have always been prone to spots unfortunately and tried loads of products to try and help, all of those clearasil, clean and clear etc just made it worse. I also tried toothpaste in desperation but felt like a nutter and it didnt work anyway!The body shop tea tree range is brilliant, ive been using it for ages and my skin has never looked so clear. I also like their tea tree oil and blemish stick which gets rid off spots quickly when i do get the odd one.
Tea tree products are the best for clearing spots. Never use toothpaste, it will make a right mess of your face and scar you for life. Just was your face 3 or 4 times a day with a tea tree product, and if you can get some tea tree oil to dab on they will soon go.
I use Mary Kay! I know it sounds like an old lady line but it works great!! and it is affordable!
Clearisil ultra,


it cleared mine up.


You see a difference in 3 days, honestly.





If you have bad acne, i advise you see a doctor


about getting a subscription for tablets,


acne cannot be cured by spot cream.
I use Tea Tree Foaming Facial Wash and Witchhazel Foaming Cleanser by Body shop and Witch respectively, using 1 for a month then switching.

No comments:

Post a Comment