Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When i go tanning there these little spots?

okay so i been tanning.


going to a tanning booth





and now i got these little not tanned spots


there kinda dry.


how do i make that stop and have it be the same color?When i go tanning there these little spots?
Relax, it's not skin cancer! I've got the same thing. And the funny thing is that I noticed them last year when I used to go to the tanning booth :)


Well,afterwords I went to a doctor and he told me that it's only a problem with my pigments. Because I tried to get tanned really fast, my skin could not produce enough pigment so the spots appeared. The doctor recommended carrots, (not kidding!) - just eat carrots!


When you get tanned, your body produces excess vitamin D, and the carrots have a good effect on tanning/pigments and also on the excess vitamin D.


Now I don't use the tanning booth, I just go to the beach (now I live in Barcelona, so I have the beach right next to me!) because it's healthier for the body and for the skin.





Hope it helps!When i go tanning there these little spots?
The more you lay the better it will get. Most every one gets those little spots. The more you lay the better it will get.
Put some tanning lotion on them.
you might have a sun allergy
it could be skin cancer................ or stop tanning....duh
i wouldnt get in it anymore


i use to get them and now i have tons of hard ones that dont go away
it might be skin cancer... but idk

No comments:

Post a Comment