Thursday, December 17, 2009

I keep getting greasy skin and spots. I eat quite healthy so what could be the reason for this?

I've told my doctor and she gave me cream which is useless! It just drys out my skin and makes it flakey. I've told her about this but she said its 'normal' I've used the soap simple but that did nothing at all. My skin looks horrible!!I keep getting greasy skin and spots. I eat quite healthy so what could be the reason for this?
My skin is oily too but thats bc of heredity....some ppl are born with that type of skin..try st ives aloe vera gel, it helps ALOT.





put it on before you go out for 10 minutes and then WIPE it off w/a wet cloth.I keep getting greasy skin and spots. I eat quite healthy so what could be the reason for this?
i think you should drink a lot of water and use moisturizer for your skin every night before you go to sleep and try not to be in the sun for very long hours and always to be safe get 8 hours of sleep and eat a lot of vitamins and drink a lot of water and vitamin a is good for skin.
There are quite a few things that could be affecting your skin which could be hormones, your skin care products, the frequency of your regimen, even your shampoo/cream rinse.





You should wash, tone, and moisturize (yes even with oily skin) once or twice a day. The products you use can make a huge difference. Rule number one...check the ingredients. If you are using anything with mineral oils you will have troubles. Look for products that are oil free.
Oily skin. Try clinique...best i've ever used.
How is your stress level? A lot of times stress has a way of affecting our skin, try to relax more (easier said then done) and maybe that would help you out a bit.





GOD BLESS : )
drink loads of water...its clears your skin up completely..x
You are not cleaning you're face very well.
My friend has the same problem. She has these awesome oil blotting papers that can fit in your purse. I cant remember where she got them but I'm sure you can find them at any drug store. Anyway they're kindof like tissue paper and you just take the little square and blot the oily parts of your face. Her face looks way better after she uses them. She hardly has to use them now. You can even use them if you have makeup on. All it takes out is the oil your face produces.
depending on your age it could be hormones. idk how to help it but i know how you feel.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment