Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can i prevent puffiness & black spots under eyes?

drink a lot of water





put spoons in the freezer and when they are cold hold them under your dark spots.





get more sleep if you aren't getting enough.





I suffer from dark spots under my eyes, ever since i've been 18. I'm 22 now. I get them from my genetics background.





if you can't get rid of them use concealer not fondation to cover them.How can i prevent puffiness %26amp; black spots under eyes?
Your best bet would be to splash cool water on your face in the morning when you wake up, this will relieve any temporary puffiness or eye puffiness due to not sleeping well or not getting enough sleep.





If this isn't enough for you, I recommend looking into an eye cream specifically formulated for eye puffiness. The best eye puffiness creams will include caffeine, as it reduces inflammation. Its also great to look for an eye cream that is organic so it won't irritate your skin.





One i suggest is 100% Pure CoffeeBean eye cream.


You can check out a review and buy it here: http://www.eyeskincaresecrets.com/catego鈥?/a>How can i prevent puffiness %26amp; black spots under eyes?
Go to Boots or superdrug, and ask for an under eye Gel for Puffy eyes.


There is a product like it, I use to have one. Exfoliate you face once a night (i use Clean and Clear). Then use a Toner, Cleanser make up wipe every morning and night. Always apply Moisteriser (I use Olay), Do this after you have wiped your face with the make up wipe.


Drink Plenty of water threw everyday. Get atleast 8 or 9 hours sleep!


Using Wet Cold Tea Bags under the eyes is suppose to help to.


Good Luck ^_^
hi, I have used many eye care products til now. After that I have tried Eyevive and i can see the optimum result. Eyevive is best for puffiness. dark circles eye bags etc. I have ever seen.


More information, You can go this link http://eyevive.wordpress.com/
Put cucumber slices or potato slices on eyes


Otherwise best is to use ';ice-cubes'; for puffiness
i get it all the time so i just use nice cold sliced cucumbers and put them over my eyes or ice OR i dunk my head into a bucket of freezing water weird but effective (for me) gud luck =)
sleep w/ your head elevated for no puffiness. (:


it really works ! i never have puffy eyes ! :D
get enough sleep drink enough water, and take wheatgrass shots from Robeks or Jamba Juice.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment