Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I stop getting sweat ';wet spots'; in under my arms? It looks bad, especially when I wear light colors:(

I used to have the worst problem EVER with the pits. If normal anitperspirent (Lady Speed STick, Teen spirit, etc) doesn't work, use Certain Dri. It's perscription Strength without the perscirption. REALLY works. It is a roll on , about 5 dollars. I also use Lady Speed Stick to smell good. You have to put on the Certain Dri before you go to bed (roll like 3 times). It says up to 72 hour relief, but I have to use it every night.How do I stop getting sweat ';wet spots'; in under my arms? It looks bad, especially when I wear light colors:(
You need an anti-perspirant. Try Mitchum. It's strong enough to go an extra day if you forget.How do I stop getting sweat ';wet spots'; in under my arms? It looks bad, especially when I wear light colors:(
try CertainDri. its a roll on solution that you put on every other night BEFORE you go to BED. it helps shrink the pores under your arms that cause excessive sweating. it is safe and only costs about $5. i had the same problem and iv used it for about 2 years now and i can safely wear any shirt i want to and not have to worry about it.
try certain dri i use it and it definitely works, trust me
Try Wearing Lady Speed Stick or if your a guy try Wearing like A new Kind Of gell. And Offen Before You Get 2 Stinky Try Air-n You Arm Pits. Okay, Hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment