Saturday, December 26, 2009

I LOVE to get tanned, but the thing is I am 22 and already have dark spots on my face?

How do I get rid of them? Why do I have them and is this normal?I LOVE to get tanned, but the thing is I am 22 and already have dark spots on my face?
Oh yes, those spots are from tanning, and I麓m sorry to tell, but it will be very difficult to make them disappear!


Forget about over-the-counter products, they won麓t work because they lack potency. You麓ll only lose money and time with those.


Your best bet is go to the derm who can prescribe a cream with hydroquinone or kojic acid, and/or the cosmetologist who can perform a series of chemical peels (probably with madelic acid).


See why tanning is bad? But relax, unless the spots are as big as a pencil eraser and have irregular borders, they probably are not melanoma (cancer) although you should check them anyway.I LOVE to get tanned, but the thing is I am 22 and already have dark spots on my face?
You are headed for skin cancer. You need to see a dermatologist. Stay out of the sun and use a self tanner.
stop tanning it may be skin cancer prob sunspots use aloe.
those spots are sun spots. use moisturizers to get rid of them. I don't get the whole craze with tanning. I think it looks so fake. I have never seen a natural looking tan. I would never step foot into a tanning salon. Maybe because I have a naturally olive tone, but I really think that natural skin in pretty.
I have a answer on how you got them: TOO MUCH TANNING!!! Take it down.
my advice: your skin is the only one you get, take care of it. unless you like the ideas of cancer or looking like your 80 when you're only 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment