Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone tried Vitamin E for their acne scars/brown spots? What were your results?

I have so many brown spots on my face from old acne and I'm thinking of usng Vitamin E. Do you think it will help? If you've tried it, what were your results?Has anyone tried Vitamin E for their acne scars/brown spots? What were your results?
I would suggest trying Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen. It is exactly what you need and will help tremendously. It erases the signs of premature aging and reduces the effects of sun exposure and hormones. It will combat brown spots, dark patches, blotchiness, discoloration and uneven skin tone..it will lighten and brighten your skin. I use Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen(for sun damage) and I noticed results in just two days. I even had a co-worker tell me my skin looked ';radiant'; after a few days of using it..and i've never been told that before in my life! Now you want to follow the directions because if your skin is not used to being exfoliated, it will get irritated. You have to work your way up to using this twice a day. With that said, the creators of this skin care line are dermatologists but they decided to go to direct selling with prescription strength medicine and botanicals without people having to go to the doctor to get it. It's guaranteed results so much so that they will give you a full refund if you don't see results. If you want, you can check out my website http://kerrygettman.myrandf.com and place an order once you've read up on it. I would be happy to help you if you have any more questions. Rodan + Fields has been mentioned in several magazines such as Oprah's and Allure and many more....check it out. It will help youHas anyone tried Vitamin E for their acne scars/brown spots? What were your results?
Well if you have sensitive itchy skin Deauce Wonna don't recommend you use that but if not then yes, Deauce Wonna rub coco butter all over her breast and everything when she get out her bubble bath and my titties is pretty!!! finger lickin good brenda.
you are trying to get rid of acne! my sun has a mild case of it. the best thing to do is go to target and buy one of those low level heat acne things it is about 80$ and works awesome!
E, A , C creams do wonders! I'm just using E and that's helping my skin a good bit.
If you live in the UK you should give bio oil a try, really does work





www.bio-oil-direct.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment