Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get sun spots(brown spots) off my face?

is there anyway to get it off? How do I get sun spots(brown spots) off my face?
try a mild skin lightening soap (black licorice soap) and a high spf sunscreen.. these work well together.How do I get sun spots(brown spots) off my face?
You could try a skin lightening cream for the brown spots. I really like Revitol Skin Brightener sold at melasma-cure.com. After washing and exfoliating your skin, rub some of the skin lightener on your spots. You should see results soon.





Also, anytime you go out into the sun, wear a high SPF broad spectrum sunscreen and seek the shade when you can. This is because the sun will darken your spots and make them more stubborn to remove.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment