Saturday, December 26, 2009

What scrub should i get at the spa if i have dry skin, bumps and dark spots?

Any scrub would do as they work the same for all skin types.What scrub should i get at the spa if i have dry skin, bumps and dark spots?
Yes you can get a scrub. Since I don't know what kind of scrubs they give ask for something that will moisturize but at the same time exfoliate and promote healthy skin and I am sure that they will give you that.What scrub should i get at the spa if i have dry skin, bumps and dark spots?
once I did a coconut scrub and it was amazing, the shredded coconut removed my dead cells, the oil from coconut soothed my dry skin and I smelled gorgeous for days :D
Yes you can get a scrub.





Many spas offer a teen facial. I suggest you get that one. They use different things that are better for younger skin.
apricot scrub rules.


i highly reccommend it
get a lavender scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment