Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should i wait for my skin on my body to heal from the spots before i exfoliate?

Although i do not want to leave it for too long because that is when the dirt gathers up and wouldn't that cause more spots??Should i wait for my skin on my body to heal from the spots before i exfoliate?
my grandaughter [21] had some terrible spots on her face so she used exfoliator every other day and they went within about two weeksShould i wait for my skin on my body to heal from the spots before i exfoliate?
Hi friends,


Are you looking for most effective skin care methods to keep your skin soft,smooth,and glowing??





I have some very simple tips and remedies for your skin problems,easy to use recipies and face masks for your skin that you can make at home.





Get soft,smooth and glowing skin with natural remedies so that you will never need to hide your face with chemical make up!


http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com


Enjoy Reading!
The problem is solved here.believe its awesome


http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment