Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can we eliminate pimples and black spots on the face?

as if what must we apply on the face to remove pimples?How can we eliminate pimples and black spots on the face?
try aloe....especially';aloe vera'; helps A LOT. yet, better to go see someone who knows better about your skins.How can we eliminate pimples and black spots on the face?
Try Olay Daily Facials is costs about $6. I use it every night and I love it. It makes your skin smooth. And since when I started to use Olay my skin doesn't break out and it seems healthier. Try it, and believe me that it will work for pimples and keep your face clear. Good Luck!!!! :-)
As my grandmother would say: ';An ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure!';





In other words, keep your skin healthy and you'll have to worry less about pimples and blackheads. Using products suited for your skin type (Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily) you should cleanse, gently exfoliate, tone/freshen, moisturize, and protect/renew twice daily.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment