Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ive come up with loads of spots on my armpits?

i dont know why, i usually shave going upwards but i tried going downwards today coz my friend said it made hers smoother, but i've come up with about five spots on my armpits (altogether) and its quite spiky. iv just put some moisturiser on it, but the spots still hurt. ive got loads of like goosebumps all around my armpit and on it too, but the spots are different to them. they quite sting aswell. any ideas?Ive come up with loads of spots on my armpits?
always use something on your underarms when you shave, shave cream, soap and plenty of water...and don't use the same razor that you shave your legs with...Ive come up with loads of spots on my armpits?
thats strange too have sex there..wierd
you need to take a bath then put cream called nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment