Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tiny spots on face and redness need help?

i have about three or five very tiny spots. you cant notice them a lot but when i do my face make up they stand out n i also have redness on my cheeks. i wanted to know if theres any home remedies or products which i can useto get rid of them or cover them upTiny spots on face and redness need help?
If you have redness on your cheeks, I suggest calming them down and don't use any products as it could aggravate it. I suggest putting a very hot towel on it, then cooling it off with a very cold towel. And use some aloe vera on it too, and don't forget to drink plenty of water. And I really stress the water part, aim for 10 glasses a day, this will really help. Eat oranges and carrots too because honestly they really help.


As for your spots, leave them for now and don't play with them and try and pop them cause they could get infected and leave you with nasty scars which happened to me :(


Best of luck x
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment