Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just had a permnant and a lot of my hair broke off and i have bald spots?

the beautician put something on my hair before she gave me the permanent ...because I take Lipator. Heart medicine.left it on for 10 minutes and my hair is so dry. She left the solution on for 20 minutes...my hair is very fine. what can i do to repair it?I just had a permnant and a lot of my hair broke off and i have bald spots?
Well Bless Your Heart Mary......Have you gone back to her %26amp; Let her see it?


I Just got a New Perm 2 weeks ago (I take Lipitor Too) and I told Her about it. So when finished, She Told me ';IF'; I had any trouble, Be sure and come right back! So Far, so good. It just wasn't as tight as I Like, but at least it is curly. (Can't stand Straight Hair at my age.) But I would call her and tell her, Or go back In ASAP. Here's Hoping It will turn out alright. Oh YES, DO YOU REMEMBER THE OLD SOLUTION WE DID YEARS AGO WITH MAYONISE? (when our hair was dry) You might try that Dear. (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment