Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to stop hair spots?

Heya the hair on my chest, when it grows leaves oily spots also know as hair spots. They just come. I don't know what to do. Do i squeeze them making them go red and stay for longer or do i leave them and let them sit there. If i don't pop them they stay there. Anyone got any tips for dealing with them. I need serious help theres never i time where i don't have spots on my chest. I exfoliate, but it cause more oily sports to appear as if there spreading. What do i do??How to stop hair spots?
Anytime you start exfoliating, it will bring more breakout up to the surface, and exfoliating also keeps the openings of the pores clear so more oil can reach the skins surface. Therefore, the oil and debris are not trapped in the pore causing more breakout. But yes, it will initially bring everything up to the surface. Stick with the exfoliating and things should clear up in a few weeks.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment