Monday, December 14, 2009

I'v got teenage spots an wanna get rid of dem has any 1 got a natural way?

i want summin dat will ok fast an dosn't dry my skin.plz any 1.I'v got teenage spots an wanna get rid of dem has any 1 got a natural way?
go on to a website wisegeek.com they have remedies for everything try some organic toothpaste it worked for me ( it sounded crazy at firt to me too)I'v got teenage spots an wanna get rid of dem has any 1 got a natural way?
Click the link below for great tips that actually work:





http://lifestyle.msn.com/beautyandfashio鈥?/a>
you have to first check your diet . you might be taking st not too good for your health. then try to wash down more frequently and avoid moving your hands on your body
wat r teenage spots!?


please tell meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment