Monday, December 14, 2009

Best routine to clear up spots and help dry skin?

I am looking for a skin care routine that I can do on a daily basis and hopefully stop the spots and clear up dry (but sometimes) oily skin.


Thanks ((:Best routine to clear up spots and help dry skin?
I recommend you get a cleanser for your skin type to help clear up your spots, and remember to use this day and night. For your dry skin, try an oil-free moisturiser. This will help keep your skin moist throughout the day, but as it contains no oils, irritation will not occur, meaning no spots. I have used many different products in the past to help with outbreaks, and Neutrogena is a brand I know I can always trust. Click my link to build your own online routine, determine your skin type and buy the appropriate products. A good way to prevent further outbreaks in the future is by drinking 2 litres of water (7-8 glasses) a day, and including 5 fruits and vegetables into your diet.





Hope this helps!Best routine to clear up spots and help dry skin?
to get rid of the dry skin, take a warm towel and rub little circles on the dry patch and press hard. wait for it to dry and then apply moisturizer.
Try a all natural, organic soaps:


http://www.earthartandfoods.com/soapline鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment