Monday, December 14, 2009

Where are these bald spots comin from?

I just recently found 2-3 bald patches on my scalp. A couple of years ago i had a similar incident but it was only one patch that was missing. I went to the doctor about that he said that it was because of stress. But now could i be that stressed out to where it is causing several patches on my scalp? I was just wonder if there is anyone that has went through this and what did they do. Or is there anything i can do to spend up my hair to regrow?Where are these bald spots comin from?
This is alopecia areata. It is a common occurrence with people that are under stress. I don't know why. It will disappear, as it did before, once you get yourself straightened out. There really isn't anything you can put on the outside to fix this, since it is an internal condition. You need to pay attention to what is going on in your life that is causing this situation, and clear it up. These things are usually short-lived, and the stress will not continue for very long. Sometimes the stress will manifest itself in other places, such as ulcers, or skin rashes. The body is a very complex thing!Where are these bald spots comin from?
My bro found a website called www.alopecia-areata-cure.com when he had the similar problem. You might wanna take a look. There are different treatment suggestions and quite informative too.
Your doctor is right it's stress. My son who at the time was 17 years old when he experienced the same problem. He use Nioxin it was recommended by one of my co-workers. The hair grew back with in a matter of time. You can purchase it at a salon.


Hope this helps
Get yourself checked out by a doctor for ';Alopecia areata';. It commonly starts out as bald spots on the scalp. It's not necessarily stress related, but may be hereditary, or a sign of an autoimmune disorder, or a sign of a vitamin deficiency. In some people the hair grows back; in others it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment