Monday, December 14, 2009

How to make white spots on my face dissappear ?

im 14 and i have like white spots on my face and i went to my doctor and he gave me a cream . i put it on but it didnt help . does anybody know how to make the white spots on my face go away ?How to make white spots on my face dissappear ?
And old indian trick ,,Go in your bathroom at 12:00 aclock midnight , lock the door and light a candle, turn off all the lights, While staring into the mirror put toothpaste on your eyebrows, then blow out the candle and you shouldnt see anymore white spotsHow to make white spots on my face dissappear ?
well if they are sun spots....I am sorry but i dont know, it does sound like it may be, there is this stuff called HALT you can find at tanning salons. call around to make sure they have it. it takes two weeks to go away completely however it is manufacture guarntee so if doesnt work you will be fully refunded. good stuff
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment