Thursday, December 17, 2009

I tend to get spots after i shave, especially around my sideburns. what should i do?

i use an electric shaver and get small spots after i use it. they usually go soon after though. any suggestions?I tend to get spots after i shave, especially around my sideburns. what should i do?
Not sure of a cure for spots, maybe you're allergic to your pre-shave lotion but I use an electric razor also and never heard of that. I use Afta Pre-Electric by Mennen, fresh scent (be careful, the after shave comes in a look-a-like grey bottle/blue label), hair doesn't stick to the sink.





But back to your question, my sister's boyfriend told me after shaving to place a hot water rag upon my face for a few minutes to prevent bumps, if it's bumps. Change your shave lotion and see what happens. Or maybe use Magic, the shaver in a container, apply creme and wipe off in 9 minutes, no razor needed. Smells awful but it works. Wish I could help more. Good luck.I tend to get spots after i shave, especially around my sideburns. what should i do?
its probably irritation so just try applying very good moisturizer afterwards
shaving cream
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment