Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do i get rid of weird white spots on my legs.?

im a teenager and was clumsy wen i was younger. i have white spots from the scabs wen i fell on my knees. its been years and they wont go away. its discusting and embarrasing. is there something wrong with me ?How do i get rid of weird white spots on my legs.?
Try using vitamin e liquid. Dab some on the affected area with a q-tip. Apply twice a day for 30 days.


If that doesn't help try a dermatologist.


If reddness or itching occurs discontinue use.How do i get rid of weird white spots on my legs.?
Don't be embarassed. No one's body is perfect.
I dont know
NO... YOU ARE FINE... THEY ARE JUST A SORT OF SCAR... DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT... THEY ARE NO BIG DEAL !!!
They could maybe be like sun spots to. They are appear when you are in the sun for a long period of time and they don't go away and the more you are in the sun the more they stay and grow. There is a name for it but i don't know what it is. My friends brother had them on his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment