Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does mederma really work for acne scars/ brown spots left by pimples?

I've heard that it only works for raised acne scars (now I dunno what's that)..also, how long does it take for them to fade? Does mederma really work for acne scars/ brown spots left by pimples?
Mederma may work for your scars, but I would suggest changing your skin care routine. Look for a really good Exfoliate and Masque. The exfoliate will help with any dead skin cells and the masque will help with the over all clarity of your skin. I really think that's the best way to go. Also if you have acne scars is that from picking at your face? If so you may need to find a good facial cleanser and moisturizer. Good Luck!Does mederma really work for acne scars/ brown spots left by pimples?
it dident work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment