Monday, December 14, 2009

Why do i always get spots/blackheads on my nose?

i never get them anywhere else on my face, but i always have blackheads and atleast two spots. why is that and how can i get rid of them?Why do i always get spots/blackheads on my nose?
oily T-zone.





means your forehead and nose get more sebum (grease/oil) to them.





use pore strips or an exfoliating product with extract of witch hazel such as the Witch range. or Garnier is quite good too.


xWhy do i always get spots/blackheads on my nose?
No more crisps and chips eat salads and fresh fruit and drink cold plain water.


check your diet
my skin is the same, i think age makes skin better and you can buy blackhead scrubs and other products, also try cut down on sugar and grease, and eat more fruit/veg and water
-Don't touch, pick or try to pop a pimple, this will just spread the bacteria to other parts of your face and could cause further outbreaks, it could also cause permanent scarring.





-Drink plenty of water. This will flush out the toxins in your body through your kidneys, instead of through your skin pores, which could cause outbreaks. You should aim to drink 8-10 glasses a day.





-Every half an hour, apply an ice pack to the pimple and hold it there for 120 seconds, this will decrease inflammation, redness and reduce pain that sometimes come with pimples.


-


Crush up 1-2 asprin tablets, form a paste with it and apply to the pimple. Wash off with warm water.





-At night, apply normal toothpaste, leave it on overnight, and in the morning wash off with warm water.


-


Apply a drop of alcohol which will reduce inflammation and redness.


-


Apply fresh lime juice to the pimple, this has also be known to reduce inflammation and redness.





-Get a bit of cloth or rag, clean it, then warm it up using hot/warm water. Hold over the pimple for 5 minutes. Repeat this twice a day. This will help the circulation to the pimple and help the ';head'; to form faster.





-You should aim to cleanse, wash, gently exfoliate and moisturize your skin TWICE a day.





These tips are what i've heard off my mum and friends of mine, I have used a few of these remedies and they are brilliant!! I hope i've helped you, good luck xx
Try using a deep cleanser or scrub, or maybe even a mask. It may be because of dead (dirty) skin or dirt that has gotten into the pores and clogged them.


I recommend Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion, worked for me (:


xx
drink lots of water, avoid touching your face throughout the day, use a exfoliation daily scrub, eg neutragena
I know!!! I have the same problem. I don't know why that is but I know how to get rid of them. Do a face mask from corn flower, egg yalk (the white thing) and a bit of sugar. mix it all together and apply it on your nose. (f you want on all your face. Leave it for at least 10 min. You should feel like your skin is cracking (if you know what I mean). If you don't feel that after 10 min eave it for more. until you feel something on your skin. I am not sure if it work for everyone but it really did for me.





Note: I forgot to mention that you should rub the mask a bit when you apply it.





And when you wash the mask off make sure you apply a bit of toner to close your pores. Good Luck.
I'm 38 and still get them. Do you touch your nose alot? That could be why. Try T Zone which you can get from Boots. It really improves the look of them basically by pulling them out and smoothing the skin.
drink lots of water, avoid touching your face throughout the day, use a exfoliation daily scrub, eg neutragena
to get rid of them use Biore blackhead removing strips, they come in a light green box, sold at target or walmart %26amp; drug stores....those r the best ones..don'tt get the Ponds brand cause they suck. make sure u put the strip on ur wet nosestraightt out the warm shower....and when it hardens, like 15min later, peel it off veryslowlyy. youshouldd be able to feel the lil blackheadss getting pulled off ur nose...u can even see the blackheads on the strip. http://www.amazon.com/Biore-Deep-Cleansi鈥?/a>
I have the same exact problem. It freakin sucks right? Because the nose is right in the center of the face .... but anyways the only thing I have found that has helped is washing my face morning and night and toning at night. I've tried loads of crap and I've realized that it's best if sometimes you just take it easy and go simple. Also go to the question I just posted (it's not really a question) in this category... its called ';All Blackhead Sufferers - I HAVE THE CURE'; What I say in that has helped me tremendously. Go check it out and try it.....I sware it works like a charm hun. (too long to write here, thats why)


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment