Monday, December 14, 2009

Please help me! I want to get rid of my pimples & black spots. Any suggestions?

I am also looking for the fastest way to get rid of them (preferably in under 2 weeks) because I want to look great before school starts and I am tired of having pimples and black spots making my face look hideous year after year. Can someone please help?? :(Please help me! I want to get rid of my pimples %26amp; black spots. Any suggestions?
Wash your whole face with luke warm water.


Apply any kind of toothpaste to the affected area and leave on for 10-15 minutes.


Once the toothpaste has been on for 10-15 minutes, wash it off and pat your face dry.


Now you need the rubbing alcohol, this will dry out your pimples and zap them away, get a Q-Tip and dip it in the alcohol, rub it over the affected area and go to sleep, the pimples will be gone overnight!





This worked for me and it should for youPlease help me! I want to get rid of my pimples %26amp; black spots. Any suggestions?
The products you are using, are they salycic acid or benzolyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Almost all washes have it. They try finding a face lotion with it in it. Clean and clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face. I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working!


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salysic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying fo rme! Good luck
Proactiv
try using clearasil ultra. it work really well and fast. also, wash your face daily and try to avoid eating to many salty and sugary foods. good luck!
Pls note that there is no fastest way to get rid of acne. U can try to use oil-free facial products. Avoid ingredients such as mineral oil as this will causes break out. Do not wash yr face so often as it will causes yr pores to produce more oil. 2-3 times a day is enough. Furtermore, it is important to use a face lotion every night,If u hate the geasey feeling, use a light one such as Fancl face lotion. Of course, do consult doc if condition is uncontrollable.
Proactive is one of the most widely used products for treatment of acne and pimples.More information on proactive can be found at http://1pa.info
You can try various creams and ointments but the only true remedy for acne is time.Alot of teenagers suffer from acne due to oily skin.As you get older your acne will go away. You can visit a dermatologist.I suffered with acne thru out my teenage years.I found that most acne medications make your skin overly dry.Most time a peeling process occurs.For now keep your face clean Refrain from busting those big juicy zits.It could leave scarring.Diet is important also. Refrain from eating a lot of chocolates,and drinking too many sodas.
Wash your face twice a day with an oil free face wash, the cream kind not the pre-soaped towel kind, then after your face is dry use an astringent, and then after that apply Clearasil acne gel (comes in a small tube) It should clear up the zits you have in a few days and prevent new ones from forming and it's cheaper than proactive.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment