Monday, December 14, 2009

How do i stop getting spots under my armpits when shaving?

i have tried shaving and hair removal cream and it still gives me spots. It never used to started about three years ago. How cani get rid of my armpit hair without getting spots please help i cant lift up my arm no more :(How do i stop getting spots under my armpits when shaving?
You get that from shaving in the wrong direction.. like shave in which direction your hair is going in.. you can also get that from shaving too fast or not using a good razor.. and also make sure you are not dry shaving.. use shaving cream.. do this a couple of times and the bumps should start to disappear.


hope this helpedHow do i stop getting spots under my armpits when shaving?
Well there are somethings that you can buy that are surposed to work but i find that unless you wax thats what you get
have you tried waxing it??????

No comments:

Post a Comment