Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I even out tan spots?

I went to the beach and got sun burnt and it started to peel. But only spots peeled and now it looks like I have white spots on my skin. What can I do to even the shade on the spots?How do I even out tan spots?
You can even out your skin as my wife did using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'


http://www.skinpotential.com/How do I even out tan spots?
Oh my god!


Better is to check with dermatologist,.. Dont be late!


AS it is caused by sun,,, He would know the good cream in the market!





For more details and other tips and to add me as ur frnd and chat with me click this link


http://www.readurheart.blogspot.com/
The best thing you can do is buy the Jergen's that tans your skin, it will also let you tan naturally. It will just take time.
use lotion alot, drink milk, bath in lemon juice, stay away from the sun for a while till u can go taning again to get a full tan, of use sprey tan/cream
just tan it out.


well wait to fade then go out again.
I have the same problem i simply tan aagain
just keep tanning outside lay out for a hour or two each day.
paint
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment