Thursday, December 17, 2009

What are some good tattoo spots?

Also any idea of what to get and where?What are some good tattoo spots?
This is what I have to say about tattoos. Honey, you can get Hepatitis C from it. It is the most rampant cause of cirrhosis of the liver. There is a treatment for Hepatitis C, but only 50% of those infected will respond to given treatment; the rest get liver disease and die. I also just got my blood drawn yesterday to see if I have Hepatitis C. You see we just found out 4 days ago that my husband has it and that I could also have it because I have slept with him. It's no small matter. I'm sitting here scared wondering what the results will be. I hope my test results come back negative. Please pray for me. I also hope for your sake that you choose not to get the tattoo; it's just not worth it. :(





Additional Note: A lot of people say it's fine if you get it done at a sanitary professional place. What they don't tell you is it doesn't matter how sanitary it is because part of the ink that is used goes back into the ink vials. To show you what I mean...imagine drinking out of a straw. Part of the liquid in the straw goes back into the glass when you are finished. It may be a very small amount; however, it is the same concept with the clean needles and ink vials when people get tattoos. Once you get Hepatitis C you have to get interferon shots 3 times a week for 6-18 months and there is no guarantee that it will work or that you won't relapse. I sure hope my test comes back negative. I will just hate it if it doesn't, and it's so sad that my husband has this. We have an appointment set up with his doctor in a couple weeks to go over his treatment plan. I think people that get tattoos are crazy!!!!What are some good tattoo spots?
I wanted to add that my test results came back negative indicating I do not have the Hepatitis C virus. I felt such relief. I will now be spending my energy caring for my ill husband who has been inflicted with this terrible illness. Report Abuse

I suggest getting wings put on ur upper back near ur shoulder blades
for a guy....upper shoulder, back of the neck...never the lower back...but upper back is cool.
I did my last name on the back of my neck just below my shirt line, and a ';smile now cry later'; with faces on my shoulder blade. I like mine cause you cant see them unless I want you to.
Bottom of your foot.. Get a picture of a squashed bug.. Funny.. lol
on lower back get like a heart w/ swords its pretty kewl or a heart with vines
there are a ton of great ideas here: http://www.tattoofinder.com/





as for where, that's really more for you to decide than anyone else and you should probably decide what size tattoo you'd like first then figure out where it'd be best. You could always visit a tattoo shop and ask the artists for their opinions/help too. =)
anywhere and everywhere, except your lower back...thats lame now because everyone has it there...


my hole back is covered...you can get one there

No comments:

Post a Comment