Thursday, December 17, 2009

I just got my hair foiled and it bled in three different spots right on the side of my face!!!?

There are 3 horizontal stripes of bleach blonde right above my ear and it's VERY noticable!!! My cousin that did it (been coloring my hair for years and usually does a great job) said she would try and correct it, but I'm scared!! Suggestions? Home remedies? She lives about 45 minutes away and I don't feel like going all the way out there again!!I just got my hair foiled and it bled in three different spots right on the side of my face!!!?
You should go, if you really can't wash your hair asap, that may get some of the dye out, wash it with shampoo thats not color safe also, if you do it with color safe nothings gonna happen, i hope it works out!I just got my hair foiled and it bled in three different spots right on the side of my face!!!?
sorry i usually go get it done lol.
Or just get a box of home hair color and cover up those spots.
chick... your hair is messed up! ^_^ just get die the dame color of your hair and die those specific area. Just let your cousin fix it. if she always did it good, except for this time, then let her correct what she did. plus, it'll make her feel better. if you still dont feel comfortable, then get a pro to fix it.
I'm not sure of any home remedies. I would go to a local hair dresser and ask for their advice. They may have a home remedy or an item at their shop to help you out.
Try to mix a half cup of lemon juice and a few tablespoons of salt and gently scrub the area. Both of these are natural bleaching agents and may take some of the discoloration out. Make sure you give the area a good scrub but not hard enough to break the skin. Ouch!! Good Luck.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment